Color the chart tabs for open charts

How is it that after all this time there is no "property"line on the open chart tab that will allow the color to be changed. This would be a fantastic addition as it would allow you to be able to see very quickly which tabs (pairs) you are currently working with. I presently must uses colored stickies and attach them to my monitor so I can get to the pairs being traded at the moment.

Somebody, PLEASE come up with the solution for this. I will be forever grateful and so will my posterity down to the fourth generation (my dog Mr. Bigglesworth would also like it).

Forex Trader:

How is it that after all this time there is no "property"line on the open chart tab that will allow the color to be changed. This would be a fantastic addition as it would allow you to be able to see very quickly which tabs (pairs) you are currently working with. I presently must uses colored stickies and attach them to my monitor so I can get to the pairs being traded at the moment.

Somebody, PLEASE come up with the solution for this. I will be forever grateful and so will my posterity down to the fourth generation (my dog Mr. Bigglesworth would also like it).

Just trying again to get the same script. Thought this message may bring your request to some fantastic programmer.

Can someone help us????????????

Thanks.

Yeah some years into the suggestion I'd like to chip in too - any hope for such a modification?

Reason: