New Version: MetaTrader 4 Mobile Terminal Build 226

i cant understand

Dear helpdesk,

I’ve installed MT4 mobile demo (Migbank) on my CECT PDA M88 with windows mobile 6.

The MT4 program runs perfectly if I connect my phone with wifi ADSL, but when I connect it with GPRS it doesn’t work. (In that moment I’m sure that GPRS connection is active because my phone browser works).

I have set in MT4 the correct proxy address 212.245.244.100 port 8080 or 9201 (wind is my phone mobile company pls see settings at http://telefonino.libero.it/documenti/HTC/-%20PARAMETRI%20GENERICI/Parametri%20Wind_mms.pdf) but it doesn’t connect with server.

Can you help me?

Thanks

I want to purchase this new version of metatrader4 mobile terminal build 226 if only someone can assure me if i can install custom indicators on it.

I use htc phone that displays mt4 charts clearly, it draws all lines studies for analysis. Does this new version really support custom indicator???

For mobile terminal, you should specify the same settings as you did it for your PDA integrated browser. If you can open any web-sites from integrated browser, mobile terminal should work too.

rayz :

Does this new version really support custom indicator???

No, MetaTrader 4 Mobile doesn't support custom indicators.

Tatyana :
rayz :

Does this new version really support custom indicator???

No, MetaTrader 4 Mobile doesn't support custom indicators.

Is there the possibility for your coders to put heads together and crack the code for a new mt4 mobile that support custom indicators? That will be

a good upgrade and a good market as well.

rayz :

Is there the possibility for your coders to put heads together and crack the code for a new mt4 mobile that support custom indicators? That will be

a good upgrade and a good market as well.

Unfortunately, we won't do it. We are developing MetaTrader 5 now.

Reason: