What exactly does it mean to have a trade result "requote"

I have a solid set of MQL5 code and I finally have the ordering right but I'm getting a lot of the '10004' message for the trade result. I know that this is listed as "requote" in the manuals but what exactly does that mean? I have tried re-submitting my requoted orders and it usually results in ANOTHER 10004 message. What is best way to handle trades that result in 10004?

TIA 

LongToBeFree posted  :

I have a solid set of MQL5 code and I finally have the ordering right but I'm getting a lot of the '10004' message for the trade result. I know that this is listed as "requote" in the manuals but what exactly does that mean? I have tried re-submitting my requoted orders and it usually results in ANOTHER 10004 message. What is best way to handle trades that result in 10004?

TIA 

It means that your order couldn't be filled at the price you wanted.  Without seeing your OrderSend code it's very hard to be sure, but I reckon you might be using too tight a value for MqlTradeRequest.Deviation.  With a 5 digit broker I have been using a value of 50.

Paul 

same issue , I have a constant requote of the orders that the eA tries to send in the Strategy tester
Reason: