Ideas

First of all thanks for the greatest trader tool ever invented. Here's a few ideas to improve it:

-When sorting by columns in the optimization results list, maybe it could also change the heat map to focus on that data i.e. sorting the oprimization results list by drawdown changes the heatmap to make the lowest drawdown be the darkest color on the 2d chart.

-Under expert properties the ability to have minimum total trades as a limitation for optimization would be nice

-I know they hate it when asked to add a time change feature, but I have to put in a vote for it. I'd like to have an EST chart with a 5 bar week on my daily chart.

here's some more far fetched ideas:

- a voting system where the ea's would cast a vote instead of actually placing a trade, and then other ea's running at the same time are also casting votes and then a main vote handling system which could give different ea's different wieghts to each vote for deciding order placement. multiple ea's could then be plugged in or removed individually from the system.

And also being able to filter/hide some of the optimization results AFTER they are already in the list would be nice.

Being able to pause/save/load/continue optimization runs would be great when I want to reboot during those 100 hour optimizations.

COT, Open Interest and (real) Volume for futures would be spectacular!
Reason: