Metatrader 4 Mobile - chart shifted on 4hr cable

Hi,

I seem to have an intermittent problem with my MT4 Mobile. My 4hr chart seems to have shifted so much that I can no longer see any candles or MA's on it. The y axis seems to have grown too (now showing 1.4900 for GBP/USD, next axis points are 15.05, 30.282, 45.514, which obviously do not make sense).

I've tried moving the screen back down to get back to normality but to no avail.

For info, I am using a HTC Touch Cruise (or XDA Orbit 2 to UK o2 users). All other time periods, e.g. 5 mins or daily work fine.

Try to delete history file GBPUSD240 from the folder My Device/Program Files/MetaTrader 4/history/broker_name/...

Rosh :
Try to delete history file GBPUSD240 from the folder My Device/Program Files/MetaTrader 4/history/broker_name/...

I don't have any broker_name folder, only FxProfit-Demo, MetaQuotes-Demo, default and ForexBest-Server.

Joker :
Rosh :

I don't have any broker_name folder, only FxProfit-Demo, MetaQuotes-Demo, default and ForexBest-Server.

Ok, Try to delete history file GBPUSD240 from the folder My Device/Program Files/MetaTrader 4/history/ForexBest-Server/

Reason: