Anyone Have A List Of Reliable / Trust Worthy FX Brokers

Hi everyone,

I have a question for all experienced traders and developers / admin of MT4 platform if possible.

One thing that worries me. Using Expert Advisers.

I have a forex robot that works extremely well, so well it's generated heaps already and has the potential to earn many millions a year.

From my understanding, forex brokers need to have a minimum of $5 million capital before they can become a Forex Broker.

How do I know if these Forex Brokers are in fact going through the interbank exchange, and not just moving funds from one of their websites to another one of their network of websites acting like a Ponzi; paying peter to pay paul, if you understand my meaning. Because the last thing I need is that I am making more that they have in their accounts to actually pay out. See where I'm coming from?

Can anyone list a number of forex brokers who have actually paid more than $200,000.00 per month for many years without any delays?

I'm with North Finance and FX Pro, of which is their sister company, but these guys make me a bit nervous. You see, I asked them the other day what is the total volume can I trade, it says in their terms 20.0 volume is the max, but when I spoke to them they said there was no limit. So effectively if I had like $10,000,000 in my account I could trade a volume of 1000.0 ($10,000.00) per pip. How can I be assured that they can pay out millions a month. Isn't there some sort of way to check up if they are regulated / approved brokers?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Bob

P.S

Doesn't MetaTrader have their own brokerage company?

The brokers' discussion is not allowed.

Why not?

Isn't it in everyone's best interest to know of the trust worthy brokers? I mean, surely you have guidelines that have to be met if someone wants to become a broker using your MT4 platform.

Bob

BobHall :

I mean, surely you have guidelines that have to be met if someone wants to become a broker using your MT4 platform.

Ya, the guideline is: come up with 100k

Well, you can try [erased by Rosh]

they offer forex, metals, stocks, commodities etc. trading using MT 4.0 platform

Reason: