Unwanted automatic MT4 opening problem when I first turn computer on - Why?

On both of my computers each PC one with Vista and the other with XP --- when i turn them on, MetaTrader 4 starts loading crazy things like expert advisor, Exel, word docs associated with MT4, and the uninstall/install options from control panel asking if i want to unistall, then to top it off MT4 will open. Its pissin me off! How do i stop this from happening. Please don't say reinstall - I've done that its not changing anything. It still happens. And I did get my version from this web site. Can someone suggest something. Thanks.

troopertime :
On both of my computers each PC one with Vista and the other with XP --- when i turn them on, MetaTrader 4 starts loading crazy things like expert advisor, Exel, word docs associated with MT4, and the uninstall/install options from control panel asking if i want to unistall, then to top it off MT4 will open. Its pissin me off! How do i stop this from happening. Please don't say reinstall - I've done that its not changing anything. It still happens. And I did get my version from this web site. Can someone suggest something. Thanks.

When was the last time you ran TWO virus checking programs on your computer? I've never found one program that gets everything, so I do FULL checks every other day. Takes 2-3 hours to get it done but I sleep better - and trade longer and better. Lately, these 2 programs have discovered some terrible stuff. Good luck.