When will ticks chart will be ready for MT?

Hi,

Since ticks chart is getting very famous nowadays, when will this charting option will be available to Metatrader user?

Hope this feature will be ready soon.

Thank you in advance.

Previous responses indicated little interest from the developers in this matter.

Not even for MT5?

MQL5 has been discussed at some length, and is near the end of its development.
New capabilites for MT5, the client, has not been so openly addressed by the developers.

Thanks for your reply.

Will all the current indicators that works with MT4 will work for MT5? I hope yes!
Looking forward for MT5.

Thank you

Mostly yes is the expectation.

what do you mean by "no or little interest by the developer" ? If you mean "Metaquotes" , so yes, they said that Ticks are mostly noise and useless but they do not use their software, traders do, if you mean, people trading and developing EA, we definately need the Tick data, at least for the tester to avoid all the problem of interpolation and have the real market replay behaviour, if next generation of MT does not provide this, i am afraid, people looking for precise testing will switch to another platform beause tick data becomes a standard nowadays, i can simply advise MQ to think where they want to position their next platform...

yes, agree with lyes, ticks chart has became more demanding than normal time frames charts. Look at Ninja Trader or Tradestations, most people are changing to them because they supports ticks chart, ranges chart, seconds chart and a lot more. In fact i love to use MT4, but because of they don't support ticks chart (eg. 100 ticks chart), im force to change to Ninja Trader, another free platform like MT4. Hope MT5, will have these new charting features to meet the new demands from traders. Thanks

Money, yes, let's hope for this, and also more controls on the tester, like custom slippage , custom genetic score function, etc...