Visualizer in upcomming MT5 client...

By "visualizer" I mean the visual mode playback of an EA backtest.

I just wanted to make a quick ask for increased usability in the visualizer in the MT5 client...like I would love to seen a finer granularity of control on the playback so that I could slow down more precisely at critical times in which I need to observer what the EA is doing. And then at other times speed up playback but withOUT overstepping the time and going too far. It would be great to be able to fast forward and rewind such as with video editing, but not just as with a simple recording of the playback but with the actual execution of the EA under testing. But I realize that is asking a lot.

At least, I think the visualizer is worth considerable analysis to see where it can be improved. It has potential to be an invaluable tool. Watching an EA execute on the chart is a lot different (and more informative) than looking at a back test result report. I would like to see it enhanced.

Well, i agree that the problem in metatrader 4 is the tester, so i developed my own software because i was tired to wait for upgrade that did never come, first is the tick modelization, this is bad, and every good tester should use tick resolution, period. Also. you may want to optimize on a past period and see the result on another period to compare the consistency of a system, the correlation and ratio of the system, you may want also to code yourself the formula of Score for the genetic optimization to drive the optimization into a certain direction; and not get stuck with just fixed score like balance, dd, etc..., finally be able to add the slippage to be taken in account during the optimization, i can tell it is a big different when mt4 tester is buying and selling at the perfect price and the reality when you get slipped by 3 or more pips on every orders, i have all of those options (and more) into my own tester, i am expecting to see this implemented into a next release of MT client....but when ?
Reason: