Expert doesn't work for automated trading, please help.

Anyone please help,

Issue: My expert doesn't automate the trading.

Observation: I have run my expert on strategy tester and it ran fine and showed open/close trades even until the current dates. However, I have been running my expert on my live account chart for few weeks and it didn't open any transaction as it should have indicated in the strategy tester.

Expert Setup: I have checked,
1) Enable Expert Advisors.
2) Allow Live Trading (without checking manual confirmation)
3) Allow external expert import (although i think is not necessary)

Launch: My expert file name is listed at the top right side of the chart and with the smiley face. In addtion, the expert advisor on the standard bar is being pressed down and showed running sign.

I have made sure that I attach the expert at the right chart even with the same period time as strategy tester. I have tried disable the expert and close the program, reopen it and reload the expert on the chart with the same above expert setup but all in vain.

Did I miss anything here? Please anyone help!! I great appreciate it.

Some brokers don't allow autotrading. Request you broker.

I am having the same issue using Alpari as broker. This is the default broker for demo accounts. I can open an order manually, but expert advisor does not trade automatically.

I am having the same issue using Alpari as broker. This is the default broker for demo accounts. I can open an order manually, but expert advisor does not trade automatically.

change broker

Check all permissions for autotrading.

Anyone please help,

Issue: My expert doesn't automate the trading.

Observation: I have run my expert on strategy tester and it ran fine and showed open/close trades even until the current dates. However, I have been running my expert on my live account chart for few weeks and it didn't open any transaction as it should have indicated in the strategy tester.

Expert Setup: I have checked,
1) Enable Expert Advisors.
2) Allow Live Trading (without checking manual confirmation)
3) Allow external expert import (although i think is not necessary)

Launch: My expert file name is listed at the top right side of the chart and with the smiley face. In addtion, the expert advisor on the standard bar is being pressed down and showed running sign.

I have made sure that I attach the expert at the right chart even with the same period time as strategy tester. I have tried disable the expert and close the program, reopen it and reload the expert on the chart with the same above expert setup but all in vain.

Did I miss anything here? Please anyone help!! I great appreciate it.

There maybe problem with the expert itself.
Are you sure that the expert will open/close an order under the specified conditions?
Reason: