MetaTrader 4 Mobile to connect automatically to the Internet

Hello,

I'm using a PDA with a GPRS CompactFlash card to run MetaTrader 4 Mobile under Windows Mobile 6 Classic. How can I set MetaTrader 4 Mobile to automatically connect to the Internet when started? I mean the behaviour shown e.g. by Internet Explorer: When IE is started without a network connection, the Network Log-on window opens up. Can that be done by creating a short-cut or a batch file or something? I'm totally new to Windows Mobile, please help.

Regards,
Zoltan

Hi,
I am using Windows Mobile 5. I just tick "Save Account Information" in the login menu, then it will automatically login when it is connected.
Hope that answer your question.

Regards,
suheimi

Hello,

I'm using a PDA with a GPRS CompactFlash card to run MetaTrader 4 Mobile under Windows Mobile 6 Classic. How can I set MetaTrader 4 Mobile to automatically connect to the Internet when started? I mean the behaviour shown e.g. by Internet Explorer: When IE is started without a network connection, the Network Log-on window opens up. Can that be done by creating a short-cut or a batch file or something? I'm totally new to Windows Mobile, please help.

Regards,
Zoltan
Reason: