Is There an Official API for MQL5 Freelance Job Applications and Automation?

Hello everyone,

I'm a verified MQL5 Seller, and I'm currently developing a personal AI-powered freelance management system to help automate parts of my workflow on MQL5 Freelance.

The main goal is to automatically identify new freelance jobs matching my development skills, analyze project requirements, prepare suitable proposals, and potentially submit applications without requiring constant manual intervention.

Before proceeding, I'd like clarification from the MQL5 administrators or moderators regarding the following:

  1. Official API: Does MQL5 provide an official API for accessing Freelance job listings, project descriptions, budgets, deadlines, and application statuses?

  2. Automated Applications: Is it permitted to programmatically submit applications to Freelance jobs through an API or other approved integration?

  3. Client Communication: Is there an authorized way to retrieve and respond to Freelance messages programmatically?

  4. Notifications: Can official MQL5 email or push notifications be processed by external software to identify relevant opportunities?

  5. Authorization: If these capabilities are not publicly available, is there a process for requesting permission or API access from MetaQuotes?

I understand that MQL5 has rules regarding automated access and third-party software, and I want to ensure that any system I develop fully complies with the platform's policies.

This would be for managing my own verified Seller account, not for collecting other users' data or operating multiple accounts.

I'd particularly appreciate an official response from an administrator or moderator confirming what is permitted and whether any supported integration options exist.

Thank you in advance for your guidance.

3.7. You agree not to use the website www.mql5.com by any means other than through the interface that is provided by MetaQuotes Ltd on www.mql5.com or the MetaQuotes Software interface, unless You have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with MetaQuotes Ltd. You specifically agree not to access the website www.mql5.com through any automated means, including use of scripts, crawlers, or similar technologies.
https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms
MQL5.COM Terms of Use
MQL5.COM Terms of Use
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Use of MQL5 community website and different traders services.