@Md Mahfuzur Rahman, you can go to https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hmmahfuz33/servicedesk, create a Support Ticket, and hope for the best.
Regarding reapplying for the same account, no. FYI, having 2 accounts at one time is also prohibited.
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register
Hello,
My MQL5 account is verified, but my Seller registration / Verified User application was rejected by the automated checks.
I have provided my genuine personal information and completed the required verification process. However, I received the following message:
“Your application has been rejected. Your application has not passed automated checks...”
I understand that specific reasons for rejection may not be disclosed. However, I would like to know whether my case can be reviewed manually or whether I can reapply for Seller registration using my existing account.
I want to publish my own trading signal and provide transparent performance information to subscribers.
Could you please advise me on the correct procedure to resolve this issue?
Thank you