Contact the Service Desk about this, it deals with financial issues.
Contact Us
- www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register
Request for Refund – Accidental Deposit to MQL5 Services
Dear MQL5 Support Team,
I am writing to request a refund of funds that I accidentally deposited into my MQL5 Services account.
I made this deposit believing that the funds could be transferred to my MetaTrader 5 trading account for forex trading.
However, I have since discovered that the funds cannot be transferred to my trading account or withdrawn through the normal withdrawal process.
The funds have not been used to purchase any MQL5 products or services and remain in my MQL5 account balance.
As this deposit was made in error, I respectfully request a full refund to my original payment method.
I understand that MQL5 may consider a one-time exception for accidental deposits, and I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.
Transaction Details:
MQL5 Username: Finn73
Deposit Amount: $200 USD
Deposit Date: 21/9/2026
Payment Method: Visa Debit Card ending in 2822
Transaction Reference: 16930771
If you could please help in this instance I would be very grateful.
Kind regards,
Dan Nelson