How can I enable Advanced Trading Mode on MT5 iPad version running on MacBook Neo?

 

I’m using the MT5 iPad/iOS version on a MacBook Neo. Since the MacBook Neo runs the expanded iPad-style version of MT5, I’m trying to access the Advanced Trading Mode / Advanced Trading Dialog shown in the official MT5 documentation.

The documentation shows an expanded trading interface with:

  • Volume/lot calculation
  • Risk calculation
  • SL/TP directly on the chart
  • SL/TP values in Price, Pips and Currency
  • Ability to drag SL/TP levels on the chart
  • Automatic display of the potential monetary profit/loss
  • Easier volume adjustment

However, I don't see an Advanced Mode option in my MT5 app. My trading panel currently looks like the standard chart order panel.

How can I enable this Advanced Trading Mode on the MacBook Neo?

I specifically mean the expanded iPad-style MT5 interface, not the regular desktop MT5 terminal.

Is this feature available when running the iPad version of MT5 on a Mac, or is there a specific setting/gesture required to activate it?

Thank you.

 
SHAHIN:

I’m using the MT5 iPad/iOS version on a MacBook Neo. Since the MacBook Neo runs the expanded iPad-style version of MT5, I’m trying to access the Advanced Trading Mode / Advanced Trading Dialog shown in the official MT5 documentation.

The documentation shows an expanded trading interface with:

  • Volume/lot calculation
  • Risk calculation
  • SL/TP directly on the chart
  • SL/TP values in Price, Pips and Currency
  • Ability to drag SL/TP levels on the chart
  • Automatic display of the potential monetary profit/loss
  • Easier volume adjustment

However, I don't see an Advanced Mode option in my MT5 app. My trading panel currently looks like the standard chart order panel.

How can I enable this Advanced Trading Mode on the MacBook Neo?

I specifically mean the expanded iPad-style MT5 interface, not the regular desktop MT5 terminal.

Is this feature available when running the iPad version of MT5 on a Mac, or is there a specific setting/gesture required to activate it?

Thank you.

Based on the information published on the Help page, there is no such setting to toggle (enable/disable): "This mode is used when opening positions from the chart."

If the Mobile MT5 app is fully supported on other iPad/iOS devices and not your Neo, that points toward the app not fully supporting the Neo.

Opening and Closing Positions - Trade - MetaTrader 5 for iPhone - MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help
Opening and Closing Positions - Trade - MetaTrader 5 for iPhone - MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Opening a position (entering the market) is the initial purchase or sale of a specified volume of a financial instrument. To do this, you must...