Notification from Number Complain

 
Why it is so hard to get notification or OTP in my Provided Mobile number, what would be the problem of my provided number please let me know if I am not qualify to be a seller
 

What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone? 

-------------------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hello, I am in Vietnam and I cannot receive "Text massage" to activate the seller. Please guide Thank you very much

Sergey Golubev, 2020.10.05 05:40

The only decision I know is the following (copy from the other thread) -

----------------

Some people used Telegram installed on computer associated with the phone number, and it worked for them:
Telegram may work instead of sms but you should install telegram on desktop computer and associate it with phone number-

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to confirm the phone in the profile, if the SMS does not reach ???

Volha Loyeva , 2019.06.24 11:19

The problem with the Telegram was solved by installing it on a PC. The code did not arrive on the mobile device with Telegram, but came to the PC with Telegram.