Hlomohang John Borotho:
Greetings to everyone.
I have a question, since the market place does not allow programs that import DLL's... Is there any alternative within MQL5 that can maybe be implemented inside the program, to achieve the same logic without importing external DLL's?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings to everyone.
I have a question, since the market place does not allow programs that import DLL's... Is there any alternative within MQL5 that can maybe be implemented inside the program, to achieve the same logic without importing external DLL's?
Thanks in advance.
What logic ?
Depending on what you want to do it can be either possible to do it with MQL5, ...or not.
Alain Verleyen #:
Since my utility program is a chart reply system, I am trying to manipulate the visual properties of MT5 sub-windows, chart layouts, and custom dialog frames by getting a way into the Windows OS window manager.
What logic ?
Depending on what you want to do it can be either possible to do it with MQL5, ...or not.
Hlomohang John Borotho #:
Since my utility program is a chart reply system, I am trying to manipulate the visual properties of MT5 sub-windows, chart layouts, and custom dialog frames by getting a way into the Windows OS window manager.
Since my utility program is a chart reply system, I am trying to manipulate the visual properties of MT5 sub-windows, chart layouts, and custom dialog frames by getting a way into the Windows OS window manager.
Here is the code below:
#import "user32.dll" long GetParent(long hWnd); int GetClientRect(long hWnd,int &rect[]); int MoveWindow(long hWnd,int x,int y,int w,int h,int repaint); int ShowWindow(long hWnd,int cmd); #import
Hlomohang John Borotho #:
Since my utility program is a chart reply system, I am trying to manipulate the visual properties of MT5 sub-windows, chart layouts, and custom dialog frames by getting a way into the Windows OS window manager.
That's clearly something that can be done only with WinAPI call, so it needs to use DLL from Windows at least. Consequence : it's not possible to sell such application on the Market and there is no legal workaround.
Since my utility program is a chart reply system, I am trying to manipulate the visual properties of MT5 sub-windows, chart layouts, and custom dialog frames by getting a way into the Windows OS window manager.
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register
I have a question, since the market place does not allow programs that import DLL's... Is there any alternative within MQL5 that can maybe be implemented inside the program, to achieve the same logic without importing external DLL's?
Thanks in advance.