New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 1490 - page 2

After MT4 restart some of the software is not visible on the chart, although it appears on the indicators list.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems, and trading strategy testing

Build 1491: Custom indicators are present in the Navigator, but the chart is blank. We're gathering confirmation for MetaQuotes.

Renat Fatkhullin , 2026.10.05 15:24

Yes, it turned out that they introduced a bug that in some cases appeared when loading EX4.

Update 1492 has been released and is available on MetaQuotes-Demo and via automatic web update.

We apologize!


Sergey Golubev #:

HI

I did not get the update dialog box when i opened the platform today (6th Oct) to get the v.1492.

Can you tell me how to get it?

Thank you

aquaregia #:

HI

I did not get the update dialog box when i opened the platform today (6th Oct) to get the v.1492.

Can you tell me how to get it?

Thank you

I connected MT4 to the trading account, and after that - I restarted MT4 (I restarted MT4 two time) - and wait a little.