MQL5 Desktop Software - Chart View Request

 

The MQL5 Desktop Software is extremely good.

I feel it will be even better if the chart can be zoomed vertically more, so the candles and prices can even be more visible in the same way the mobile app can be zoomed to full expansion.


Can the MQL5 Team of Engineers work on this? Please guys!!!!

 
Tiella:

The MQL5 Desktop Software is extremely good.

I feel it will be even better if the chart can be zoomed vertically more, so the candles and prices can even be more visible in the same way the mobile app can be zoomed to full expansion.


Can the MQL5 Team of Engineers work on this? Please guys!!!!

Right-click on the chart and select Properties. Then, in the Common tab, check Scale Fix. This will allow you to freely resize and zoom the chart vertically.
 

Does anyone know how I trade gold on my quotes or the server just disables it I only have currencies no metals I’m trying to add nothing pops up in the search …

 
Lưu Tuấn Trung #:
Nhấp chuột phải vào biểu đồ và chọn Thuộc tính. Sau đó, trong tab Chung, chọn Sửa tỷ lệ. Điều này sẽ cho phép bạn tự do thay đổi kích thước và phóng to biểu đồ theo chiều dọc.
Wow, Thanks so much! 
 
Luu Tuan Trung #:
Right-click on the chart and select Properties. Then, in the Common tab, check Scale Fix. This will allow you to freely resize and zoom the chart vertically.

Waow thank you. It works.

I have been going through this issue for months now. cheers.

 
Titus is Chuye #:

Waow thank you. It works.

I have been going through this issue for months now. cheers.

Code Base

MT5 View

Rajesh Kumar Nait, 2026.08.25 08:31

This allows mt5 chart to scroll like tradingview chart with auto button to reset

This will help more with AUTO button to reset
 
Rajesh Kumar Nait #:

This will help more with AUTO button to reset
Awesome. Thank you.