AuRiMaS666:
Anybody experienced something similar?
Same issue with MT5 build 6140, using wine version wine-11.16 (Staging).
The most annoying thing is that the Mailbox tab always gets focus when MT5 launches, so one can't pretend to ignore those emails that one has already read or deleted in the previous session.
I’m also annoyed by the email notification issue.
Whenever I start MT5, it automatically opens the Email tab by default.
I delete the emails, but they come back after restarting MT5.
The Toolbox layout is also zoomed in and takes up too much space on the chart. Every time I restart MT5, I have to manually resize it to make it smaller again.
This has been fixed in build 6146.
You are missing trading opportunities:
- Free trading apps
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
Registration
Log in
You agree to website policy and terms of use
If you do not have an account, please register
Hello,
I've have done a clean install of MT5 the other day (Build 6118 and later 6120), and now, for some reason, every single time I login into an account, I'm greeted with "You have registered a new account" email inside the Mailbox. Reading and deleting it doesn't do anything - it resets with each new login.
Already tried to clean install MT5 for a second time, but the issue still persists, so I'm wondering, if this some kind of bug with the latest builds.
Anybody experienced something similar?
Thank you.