I want my buttons back

The chart buttons in my top main menue line (Zoom in, Zoom out, Chart Shift, etc. ) are away.

Now I could reach them by clicking on the "Charts" Button and then selecting the item.

In former times it was more comfortable and quicker.  

Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartNavigate
  • www.mql5.com
Chart Operations / ChartNavigate - Documentation on MQL5

24h-worker posted  :

The chart buttons in my top main menue line (Zoom in, Zoom out, Chart Shift, etc. ) are away.

Now I could reach them by clicking on the "Charts" Button and then selecting the item.

In former times it was more comfortable and quicker.  

Isn't it just a case of right clicking the menu bar and making sure that all three menu bars are checked? I think its the 'Standard' one that's missing.

-Jerry

No, all toolbars a checked. Perhaps its somewere hidden.

There exist the item "Window" -> "Arrange Icons". That would be useful but it dont work.

I enclosed a little screenshot. 

Files:
toolbar.jpg  84 kb

24h-worker:

No, all toolbars a checked. Perhaps its somewere hidden.

There exist the item "Window" -> "Arrange Icons". That would be useful but it dont work.

I enclosed a little screenshot. 

They just changed the default icons that are shown on each toolbar. You can right click on the toolbar you want to change and choose 'customize', then move buttons around to your preference.

Yes, that was a good idea.

Right-Click on "New Order" or "Auto Trading" or "Manage profiles" -> then "Customize" and then you can choose your buttons. 

Reason: