Discussing the article: "MQL5 Trading Tools (Part 6): Dynamic Holographic Dashboard with Pulse Animations and Controls"

Check out the new article: MQL5 Trading Tools (Part 6): Dynamic Holographic Dashboard with Pulse Animations and Controls.

In this article, we create a dynamic holographic dashboard in MQL5 for monitoring symbols and timeframes with RSI, volatility alerts, and sorting options. We add pulse animations, interactive buttons, and holographic effects to make the tool visually engaging and responsive.

The holographic dashboard we’re building is a visual tool that monitors multiple symbols and timeframes, displaying indicators such as RSI and volatility, along with sorting and alerts, to help us quickly spot opportunities. This architecture is important because it combines real-time data with interactive controls and animations, making analysis more engaging and efficient in a cluttered chart environment.

We will achieve this by using arrays for data management, handles for indicators like ATR and RSI, and functions for sorting and pulsing effects, with buttons for toggling visibility and switching views. We plan to centralize updates in a loop that refreshes the User Interface (UI) dynamically, ensuring the dashboard remains adaptable and responsive for strategic trading. View the visualization below to get what we want to achieve before we proceed to the implementation.

COMPLETE ARCHITECTURE

Author: Allan Munene Mutiiria

I tried to install it but couldn’t because it seems two files are missing; the only thing in the ZIP folder is a document called ‘5 holographic_dashboard_EA’, and when I try to compile it, I get an error. According to the AI, two files are missing, and as I don’t know how to programme, that makes things even worse, but thanks anyway.
German Humberto #:
I tried to install it but couldn’t because it seems two files are missing; the only thing in the ZIP folder is a document called ‘5 holographic_dashboard_EA’, and when I try to compile it, I get an error. According to the AI, two files are missing, and as I don’t know how to programme, that makes things even worse, but thanks anyway.

ArrayString.mqh goes in your MT5==>File==>Open Data Folder==>MQL5==>Include==>Arrays [folder]. Then compile in MetaEditor.

FileTxt.mqh foes in your MT5==>File==>Open Data Folder==>MQL5==>Include==>Files [folder]. Then compile in MetaEditor.

Then compile the mq5 file.

Files:
ArrayString.mqh  25 kb
FileTxt.mqh  3 kb