{
double a = iTime(Symbol(),1,1);
double b = iOpen(Symbol(),1,1);
double c = iHigh(Symbol(),1,1);
double d = iLow(Symbol(),1,1);
double e = iClose(Symbol(),1,1);
double f = iVolume(Symbol(),1,1);
}

Before inserting the code on daily chart the allocated memory ram is 435 MB on task manager; after inserting the
code on chart and the new tick arrived , the allocated memory ram (on task manager) jumped at 654 MB.

In the history center I have 1 minute data from 2001:01:01 and I set max bars in history and max bars in chart (in the option chart) at 2.500.000.

I have to use the function below in 10 different charts and my pc go in crash becouse the needed allocated memory ram is higher 2 GB ( I have 1 GB ram)

If I set in the option chart the max bars in history and max bars in chart at 100 , my history file wil be deleted and will rebuild with 100 bars data only.

How I can resolve this problem?
How I can deallocated memory after that I have used the function?

eugenio

Sorry, You cannot deallocate memory after iFunctions calling

How I can resolve this problem?

"How I can resolve this problem?

Restart MT4 and the Operating System will release resources previously allocted to it

Remove expert or close chart

If iClose() , iHigh(), etc functions have this weird RAM-eating problem, solving it with this kind of solutions is almost dumb.
I hope MT4 developers will solve this in a next version.
This software behaviour is very bad.

genio

"In the history center I have 1 minute data from 2001:01:01 and I set max bars in history and max bars in chart (in the option chart) at 2.500.000.

I have to use the function below in 10 different charts and my pc go in crash becouse the needed allocated memory ram is higher 2 GB ( I have 1 GB ram)"

--------

25,000,000 bars of chart data should all fit into 64k ram, I guess.

Increase virtual memory (paging file) or go buy some more memory (IMHO)
Reason: