Login information lost

Hello,

Metatrader5 seems to have a problem remembering the server login information.

4 out of 5 times I have to type the login name and the password manually after launching the application.

Why is this information not saved permanently?

Of course, I checked the radio button "remember password", but this does not help.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Juergen

Which OS do you use? Is UAC enabled? Which folder is your terminal installed?

alexvd:
Which OS do you use? Is UAC enabled? Which folder is your terminal installed?

OS = WIN7 64

UAC disabled

terminal path = d:\programs\mt5

The point is, that MT5 does only sometimes remember the login info.

But in 80% it is lost and I have to type it in again :-(

Is any messages in client terminal log? Do you have permissions to write into folder d:\programs\mt5?

alexvd:
Is any messages in client terminal log? Do you have permissions to write into folder d:\programs\mt5?

No relevant or error message.

Yes I have permission to write in the root folder.

Any ideas left?

Thanks

Juergen

You better write a ticket to servicedesk. Please describe your environment as full as possible, do not forget to add information about build number of your client terminal, server you are connecting to etc.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties - Documentation on MQL5

alexvd:
You better write a ticket to servicedesk. Please describe your environment as full as possible, do not forget to add information about build number of your client terminal, server you are connecting to etc.

Does no one experience the some problem?

It is very annoying that no automatic login is possble :-(

On top of that the service desk is currently down.

When I try to send a request ist says "Error saving data" after quite a timeout.

juxeii:

When I try to send a request ist says "Error saving data" after quite a timeout.

Please try again. It is working now. 

Reason: