No VPS available

Hi,

I want to establish a VPS for my account but always get the answer  "No VPS available". What can I do?

Thanks and Regards,
Martin

How I can remove the saved credit card details from VPS Purchased connection ,if anyone has information about that please do share.

Martin Schalow:

Hi,

I want to establish a VPS for my account but always get the answer  "No VPS available". What can I do?

Thanks and Regards,
Martin

Logout and re-login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community, restart your MT4/5 terminal and try again later or tomorrow if the issue persists.

145925185 #:
How I can remove the saved credit card details from VPS Purchased connection ,if anyone has information about that please do share.

Your question is off-topic but I don't think you can remove these details.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Your question is off-topic but I don't think you can remove these details.

Thanks Eleni, I now was able to establish a new connection to London Server. But I again I get the error message "2024.04.01 11:34:15.679    Virtual Hosting: failed to subscribe MQL5 London 61, internal error"
I think there is nothing I can do about it.
Anywa, thanks fo ryour help.

Martin Schalow #:
2024.04.01 11:34:15.679    Virtual Hosting: failed to subscribe MQL5 London 61, internal error

Logout and re-login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your donnmartin login (and not your email or any other) and then try to migrate again.

Also check that your internet connection is good and solide and try again later if the issue persists.

A MT4/5 terminal and computer restart aways helps too.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Logout and re-login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your donnmartin login (and not your email or any other) and then try to migrate again.

Also check that your internet connection is good and solide and try again later if the issue persists.

A MT4/5 terminal and computer restart aways helps too.

I tried all, took a new MT4, it doesnt work. I feel like they dont like my broker. :)

Thanks again

Reason: