history data only from Metaqutes

After installing new build 203 I noticed that while trying to download new data from brokers I get message, that data I want to download are from Metaquotes and not from the broker I'm logged on. It happens for MIG Investment and X-Trade Brokes. Is it a bug or is it possible that for some reason suddenly two brokers don't offer dowloading historic data??

What's the reason?

No, it is not a bag. It only means that you will download deep historic data (since 1999 year) on minute time-frame, prepared by MetaQuotes but your current broker.

Ok, I know what it means but what's the reason?
A few days ago I downloaded data from those 2 brokers. Was it their decision to no longer allow download their data? Or a new version of MT doesn't support it?
Some of my EA loose on data from one broker and win on data from another - so the data really matter!

From your own broker you can obtain historical data who are represented by your broker. Depth of these data usually is limited. The History Center is necessary in the event that the deep history is necessary to you. Warning: this history differs from history which is stored on a server of your broker.
Reason: