History Center still doesn't work

I am still having problems with this. I have uninstalled and re-installed build 202. I am trying to get the historical data for GBPCHF 4h and every single time, there is a gap between Sept 29, 2006 and Dec 4, 2006. What's going on? There used to be a huge gap with some of the other major pairs, but those seemed to have gotten fixed. I'm not sure if there is a gap in any other pairs, b/c I only want the history for GBPCHF. Anyone know how I can get those?

Thanks

I am still having problems with this. I have uninstalled and re-installed build 202. I am trying to get the historical data for GBPCHF 4h and every single time, there is a gap between Sept 29, 2006 and Dec 4, 2006. What's going on? There used to be a huge gap with some of the other major pairs, but those seemed to have gotten fixed. I'm not sure if there is a gap in any other pairs, b/c I only want the history for GBPCHF. Anyone know how I can get those?

Thanks

Have you tried getting the latest MT (from this site, and not from the broker, since some brokers have older versions) and installing in a NEW directory (where you dont have MT installed)? If not, could you please do that and see if the problem is still there. If you do that and the problem remains, there's definately an issue UNLESS its some other problem on your side.

Kindest regards,
D.

Have you tried getting the latest MT (from this site, and not from the broker, since some brokers have older versions) and installing in a NEW directory (where you dont have MT installed)? If not, could you please do that and see if the problem is still there. If you do that and the problem remains, there's definately an issue UNLESS its some other problem on your side.
Kindest regards,
D.
Yes, I have totally uninstalled everything, re-installed it, tried it on a different machine, etc... When I go to Tools -> History Center -> GBPCHF -> 4 Hours -> Download

It is missing data from 9/29/2006 to 12/4/2006.

Kindest regards,
D.
Yes, I have totally uninstalled everything, re-installed it, tried it on a different machine, etc... When I go to Tools -> History Center -> GBPCHF -> 4 Hours -> Download

It is missing data from 9/29/2006 to 12/4/2006.

If there is a hole in the data, this needs to be addressed with the developers of course.

The only thing I'm wondering about is why in the world did you call this topic of yours "History Center still doesn't work"? I mean, OK there is a hole in the data, but does that really qualify for "not working"? :?

If there is a hole in the data, this needs to be addressed with the developers of course.

The only thing I'm wondering about is why in the world did you call this topic of yours "History Center still doesn't work"? I mean, OK there is a hole in the data, but does that really qualify for "not working"? :?

They had a problem not too long ago with the history center and they seemed to have fixed it except for (from what I have found) the GBPCHF pair. My apologies. I should have called this topic of mine, "History Center still doesn't work properly"

They had a problem not too long ago with the history center and they seemed to have fixed it except for (from what I have found) the GBPCHF pair. My apologies. I should have called this topic of mine, "History Center still doesn't work properly"

Nope. You should have called it "Hole in HC data. GBPCHF", because what you're saying here is that there is a hole in the data, nothing more. I mean, it DOES work, but there's a hole (=data missing), right? :)

Does anyone have a viable solution to this problem? How can I retrieve the missing data? How do I address this issue with the developers?

Thanks

Does anyone have a viable solution to this problem? How can I retrieve the missing data? How do I address this issue with the developers?

Thanks

There is no way of "retrieving" missing data, since you can't mess with HC files.

Address simply means to report it. If there is a hole the developers will fix it.
Reason: