Missing Data in History center

I have been getting very frusterated ,with the down loading of data in the history center, and every time I get missing data from Sept/30/2006 to Dec.4/2006.

I know there has been a post already about this problem, and I couldnt see any direct answer about any fix.

Are you(meta Quotes) working on a solution to this problem, and if so, when will it be addressed ??

In the middle of all this, i have been trying to test my new EA using the strategy tester, and it is a simple break out EA of one time period, lets say 04:00 - 08:00 GMT. But I am getting different results on different time frames, and this shouldnt be happening. It should be working the same, whether its 1 min, or 4hr charts.

Do you have any idea's as to why this is happening ??

George

I presume that the data hasn't been moved to the history center yet as it's still considered as 'current' data.
Try to load it manually by going to the previous pages by pressing PageUp key.

I presume that the data hasn't been moved to the history center yet as it's still considered as 'current' data.
Try to load it manually by going to the previous pages by pressing PageUp key.

Irtron: I used the down load button feature in the history centre, to get all the data from Jan/1999.

I know how to scroll back using the pageup/pagedown button's, but how do I load the data manually after that ??

George
Reason: