How many lots of currency pairs I trade will not affect market volatility

The foreign exchange market is a vast and complex financial market involving various participants, each with different roles and influences. These include banks, institutional investors, retail traders, and others. The question is " how many lots i trade won't have an impact on market volatility?

tdtsz:
The foreign exchange market is a vast and complex financial market involving various participants, each with different roles and influences. These include banks, institutional investors, retail traders, and others. The question is " how many lots i trade won't have an impact on market volatility?
This can depend on your broker, the time you trade, the symbol you are trading.

It's not a simple answer. Liquidity is required for trading, the higher the liquidity, the less impact your position will have.

While trading news, liquidity is almost absent, that's why you have such high spreads and volatility at that time.

When trading KIWI on an Asian broker, while Asian session, you will have enough liquidity with that broker, but when trading KIWI on NY times, you will most probably have issues with slippage, requotes or even execution over all. But this also depends on your execution policy, Fill or Kill (FoK) or Immediate or Cancel (IoC), or whatever the policy is for that symbol and broker....

Lots of different aspects flow into answering your question.
Reason: