what is my pw for my demo account

When I set up a demo with server= Metaquotes Demo it has a password automatically generated but doesnt let me see it so I cant switch back and forth between accounts. Recently has a problem with the trade assistant and did exactly what it said to do. I went into the files on my pc and deleted all metaquotes files. Then installed TA again, but....it gave me a new demo account and its still the same issue. What is the password for the metaquotes demo?

Preferably I would like my old demo account back but I just need to be able to switch back and forth.

Mahalo for any advice on this subject

B_ Love33:
Preferably I would like my old demo account back but I just need to be able to switch back and forth.

If you are using demo account with MetaQuotes-Demo server so it means the following:

• you want to update your MT5 to the new beta (unstable) build - because you are the beta tester and you want to test the latest beta build for possible error and report about it on the forum.
  • And the trading accounts of the brokers should be used for any other reasons (trading and so on).
Besides, please note - some brokers are providing the demo accounts for limited time only.
    Reason: