All Downloaded Technical indicators stopped working after the mt5 Version 5.00 Build 4150 was released

Has any other person noticed that, after the MT5 version 5.00 Build 4150 was released, apparently, all my market technical downloaded indicators stopped working. No longer clickable nor could be attached to the chart anymore. Why is this happening? Why is mql5 is no longer trustworthy and reliable? 

Only the customized indicators are working currently, purchased indicators from the mql5 market, all stopped working.

Oluwaseyi Olakojo:

Has any other person noticed that, after the MT5 version 5.00 Build 4150 was released, apparently, all my market technical downloaded indicators stopped working. No longer clickable nor could be attached to the chart anymore. Why is this happening? Why is mql5 is no longer trustworthy and reliable? 

Only the customized indicators are working currently, purchased indicators from the mql5 market, all stopped working.

Yes you are not the only one... there is new upgrade that solve this bug. Refresh updates and upgrade again

I guess you should check if you are logged in.

Oluwaseyi Olakojo: Has any other person noticed that, after the MT5 version 5.00 Build 4150 was released, apparently, all my market technical downloaded indicators stopped working. No longer clickable nor could be attached to the chart anymore. Why is this happening? Why is mql5 is no longer trustworthy and reliable? Only the customized indicators are working currently, purchased indicators from the mql5 market, all stopped working.

Please search 🔍 before you post.

Update your terminal to build 4153!

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please search 🔍 before you post.

Update your terminal to build 4153!

I am already on build 4153 since it came out thought it would solve the problem, it remains the same. So, who has posted the same problem before? I have seen none before I posted the issue here. 

Yashar Seyyedin #:
I guess you should check if you are logged in.

I did

Oluwaseyi Olakojo:

Yes, it was some threads and the discussion on the forum about it (and I had same issue),
and it was already fixed with the build 4153.
Everything was already fixed for everybody.

---------------------------

It means - if you are on MT5 build 4153 and still having same issue so it means that the problem is on your side - you can check everything once again for example: Community tab filling with the comfirmation in MT5 journal, activations available and more and more.

Reason: