MetaQuotes Live Update 200

Slawa,

I am having problem connecting to Live Update Server after I get live update window and click on start.
I get message "no connection"
However, I was able to update MetaTrader demo account but Interbank demo or real accounts would not connect.
How can I update.
Interbank told me that the updates come from your server.

I should add that I have six build 198 demo accounts and live one in separate directories. Three of the accounts I was able to update and three + live account would not connect. I have tried usual tricks like restart PC and individual accounts. They all updated to 198 a OK.

In your case it will be better to download installer manually one time then install terminal 6 times

In your case it will be better to download installer manually one time then install terminal 6 times

Slawa, what do you mean by installer?
The "LiveUpdate.exe" or
the "mt4setup.exe" or
in case of the Interbank the "ibsetup4.exe"

Where would I download the installer from?

ibsetup4.exe
or
mt4setup.exe

I am having problem connecting to Live Update Server after I get live update window and click on start.
I get message "no connection"
However, I was able to update MetaTrader demo account but Interbank demo or real accounts would not connect.
How can I update.
Interbank told me that the updates come from your server.

We found error of LiveUpdate systmen in build 198, which may deny of connections for some server configurations.
This error was fixed starting from build 199.
Please download and install last build 200 from our website "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"
or contact with your broker support team regarding white label distributive.
Sorry for our error.
Reason: