Is it possible to download all articles with one click?

I have seen that articles can be downloaded in PDF format, and I wanted to ask if there is a way to download all the articles with one click, or if it has to be done manually?

I don't see any such functionality on the site to download Articles in PDF format. That must be some add-on or some functionality on your browser.

The website does however, present a link for a print-friendly version of the article, but not for a PDF version.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I don't see any such functionality on the site to download Articles in PDF format. That must be some add-on or some functionality on your browser.

The website does however, present a link for a print-friendly version of the article, but not for a PDF version.

Yes, that's exactly what I mean when it comes to the print function, you can set it to "As PDF format" and I wanted to ask if there was a way to do this more quickly because it is really time-consuming to convert all the formats in an area part 1-50 individually into a PDF .

Mustafa Seyyid Sahin #: Yes, that's exactly what I mean when it comes to the print function, you can set it to "As PDF format" and I wanted to ask if there was a way to do this more quickly because it is really time-consuming to convert all the formats in an area part 1-50 individually into a PDF .
No, there is no such functionality on the website as I have already stated.
Reason: