Lotsize not proportionately the same as signal provider

I am following a signal on which the signal provider is trading 0.09 lotsize on a $8,450 account.

Last week I started copying the signal with a $1,000 account myself and I was getting a 0.01 lotsize on my account. Over the weekend I added another 1k and now my account is just over $2,000 but I am still only getting 0.01 lotsize trades.

How can I get my lotsize to be proportionately the same as the signal provider so it trades 0.02 lots?

In the MT5 signal settings I am using 95% of the deposit.

Thank you

Lot size for subscribers are automatically calculated, asand it is based on the balance of subscribers/providers and the leverage of the accounts of subscribers/providers.

You can check the calculation of the lot size - just read this small thread (and you can estimate about what to do to have the lot size to be similar or same with the signal provider): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714 
(or same calculation is provided by Metatrader in the journal (or in MQL5 VPS jornal in case you are using VPS).

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...
Reason: