automatically log out

I log in my mt4 > mql5 community ,but after three days automatically log out and not working buy indicator
Files:
hhb.JPG  31 kb

Thusee NuwanI log in my mt4 > mql5 community ,but after three days automatically log out and not working buy indicator

What messages do you receive in the 'Journal' tab when you try to attach the indicator to the chart?

Thusee Nuwan:
I log in my mt4 > mql5 community ,but after three days automatically log out and not working buy indicator

that image shows nothing. only that you are logged in.

Check your security settings on the website. There is option "Control Session by IP".

Be sure that you want to have this enabled or not. description below this option...

-------------------

It is recommended to keep the "Control session by IP" option always enabled. Disable this option only if the application regularly asks you to re-authorize.

When this option is enabled, the system checks that all the requests are sent from the same IP address it has started at. If the IP address is different from the starting one, the session is considered incorrect, and the user is asked to re-authorize

------------------

if your ip address changes when this option is ticked, means that you are automaticly logged out whenever your IP is changed. For example if your modem is switched off and then on, or your internet line is disconnected late at night when the internet/phone lines are often under maintenance, which may cause the internet to disconnect for even a short period of time which could change your IP address, with same result of logging you out if you have this option ticked.

Thusee Nuwan:

If I login and run my bought indicator only work 3 days, after that log out automatically from market MQL5 , I need to re login and install bought indicator again. I need to know how to resolve it?

Files:

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

What messages do you receive in the 'Journal' tab when you try to attach the indicator to the chart?

If I login and run my bought indicator only work 3 days, after that log out automatically from market MQL5 , I need to re login and install bought indicator again. I need to know how to resolve it?
Files:

Revo Trades #:

that image shows nothing. only that you are logged in.

Check your security settings on the website. There is option "Control Session by IP".

Be sure that you want to have this enabled or not. description below this option...

-------------------

It is recommended to keep the "Control session by IP" option always enabled. Disable this option only if the application regularly asks you to re-authorize.

When this option is enabled, the system checks that all the requests are sent from the same IP address it has started at. If the IP address is different from the starting one, the session is considered incorrect, and the user is asked to re-authorize

------------------

if your ip address changes when this option is ticked, means that you are automaticly logged out whenever your IP is changed. For example if your modem is switched off and then on, or your internet line is disconnected late at night when the internet/phone lines are often under maintenance, which may cause the internet to disconnect for even a short period of time which could change your IP address, with same result of logging you out if you have this option ticked.

Files:

Thusee Nuwan #If I login and run my bought indicator only work 3 days, after that log out automatically from market MQL5 , I need to re login and install bought indicator again. I need to know how to resolve it?

There may be several reasons for this problem.

I would start by trying to open the terminal by default with administrator privileges.

Right click on the terminal shortcut, 'Properties', 'Compatibility' tab and enable 'Run this program as administrator'.

If the problem still occurs after 3 days, let us know and we will continue testing possible solutions.

For the moment all we can do is rule out possible problems.

Revo Trades #Check your security settings on the website. There is option "Control Session by IP".

The 'Control session by IP' option only affects the web, not the terminal, so that cannot be the problem. 😜

The 'Control session by IP' option only affects the web, not the terminal, so that cannot be the problem. 😜

rightio.

There may be several reasons for this problem.

I would start by trying to open the terminal by default with administrator privileges.

Right click on the terminal shortcut, 'Properties', 'Compatibility' tab and enable 'Run this program as administrator'.

If the problem still occurs after 3 days, let us know and we will continue testing possible solutions.

For the moment all we can do is rule out possible problems.

not open mt4 , be course of log out automatically MQL5 market , how to resolve it ?

Thusee Nuwan #:

not open mt4 , be course of log out automatically MQL5 market , how to resolve it ?

Any one can help me to resolve this issue ? If I log in install mt4 and install indicator run only three days , automatically log out market terminal and not working indicator anymore . please help me to resolve this issue .

Files:
Captureh.JPG  68 kb
Reason: