MT5 Build 4120 MacOS M1-Data Folder Copy Paste Issue

Hello Guys!

I am happy to install and run the MT5 MacOS (13.4.1)  Build 4120 on M1 Macbook Pro successful.  But I can not find the MQL5 data folder in Mac Finder. Also the MT5 inside open data folder (explorer via Wine) can not use the COPY and Paste function. I can find my files in downloads folder under. I can copy paste use Intel MacOS before and I can find the driver_c in Mac Finder.

Help! Thanks!

See Pic:

Sloved:

I can copy from Finder files to Wine64 explorer.exe use right click menu Paste, it works, I can load or test EAs and indcators. But still can not find the folder in Finder, never mind:)

The MQL5 data folder on macOS is typically located in the "Library" folder, which is hidden by default. To access it, follow these steps:

1. Open the "Finder."
  2. In the menu bar, click on "Go."
  3. Press and hold the "Option" key to reveal the "Library" option, then click on it.
  4. Navigate to "Application Support" > "MetaQuotes" > "Terminal" > "Common" > "Files."

This is where you should find the MQL5 data folder.

Gloria Li #:
Sloved:

I can copy from Finder files to Wine64 explorer.exe use right click menu Paste, it works, I can load or test EAs and indcators. But still can not find the folder in Finder, never mind:)

If you are able to copy files from Finder and paste them within the Wine64 environment but cannot find the corresponding folder in Finder, it might be due to the hidden nature of the Library folder.

Congratulations on successfully installing MT5 on your M1 Macbook Pro! To locate the MQL5 data folder in Finder, check the Downloads folder. If facing copy-paste issues inside MT5 via Wine, explore the Wine's "driver_c" or consult Wine documentation for solutions.
Reason: