Newbie Question

Greetings,

I have downloaded MetaTrader4 and have some questions:

Is it possible to demo trade AND live trade with MetaTrader4 as an individual? If so, what is the minimum for opening an account, what are the spreads, etc?

Next, I have found an EA that I am considering purchasing, but I am wondering if I do if it will run ok, and if I can trade it live once I get it set up? Here is what it says:

"For functioning the expert is required that on computer was installed and uncared-for MetaTrader 4, expert was attached to Chart and were enclosed all necessary options, allowing actions of the expert. In operation expert computer must have a constant connection to trade server."

Will this work for me as an individual consumer to trade this EA demo and then live?

Greetings,

I have downloaded MetaTrader4 and have some questions:

Is it possible to demo trade AND live trade with MetaTrader4 as an individual? If so, what is the minimum for opening an account, what are the spreads, etc?

Next, I have found an EA that I am considering purchasing, but I am wondering if I do if it will run ok, and if I can trade it live once I get it set up? Here is what it says:

"For functioning the expert is required that on computer was installed and uncared-for MetaTrader 4, expert was attached to Chart and were enclosed all necessary options, allowing actions of the expert. In operation expert computer must have a constant connection to trade server."

Will this work for me as an individual consumer to trade this EA demo and then live?

(1) You connect to your own broker. They set the spreads.
(2) I don't have experience here. But I can tell you, if you use a live account, make sure there's plenty of safeguards.
(3) Yes, you can trade this EA demo and live. There's no reason why you wouldn't be able to. It's just that if you do both simultaneously, you'd be best to have two seperate computers.
Reason: