I got an error bug when I installed EA and used the symbol pair changer indicator to move currencies

I want to ask, what should I do to prevent EA from lagging when changing pairs using an indicator? because it's really annoying + because if I use EA on 26 chart pairs it's complicated🥲
anyone please help me 🙏  🙏  🙏 

Files:

Lower the MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Charts >> Max Bars in Chart, to a small number like 1000 and then restart your MT4 terminal.

If that doesn't help then there is a conflict between your EA and indicator when they are on the chart together.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Lower the MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Charts >> Max Bars in Chart, to a small number like 1000 and then restart your MT4 terminal.

Sorry, can you help by sending an example of the image and the format for filling it in? I don't understand a bit I don't understand a bit 🙏 🙏

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If that doesn't help then there is a conflict between your EA and indicator when they are on the chart together.

its still got bug, even though I have changed the settings, is there any other solution? Or is there really no solution? how to fix it😭 😭 😭 😭

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Rian Rismawan #:
its still got bug, even though I have changed the settings, is there any other solution? Or is there really no solution? how to fix it😭 😭 😭 😭

If you've changed it and restarted your MT4 terminal and you still have this issue, then there is a conflict between your EA and indicator when they are on the chart together.

Reason: