intel celeron n4020 or intel pentium silver n6000.

Hello for all i want to buy laptop to run about 5 terminal of Metatrader 5,All have multi charts and all have EAs,But i am hesitate because of CPUs and RAM.

First laptop lenovo intel celeron n4020 and 4GB RAM and ssd.

Second laptop hp intel pentium silver n6000 and 4GB ram and ssd.

So can those both pc run all my mt5 smoothly or i should go to find another laptop,If any one have this cpus can explain,Or have enough experience to advice me,Thank you.

Bash123456:

Hello for all i want to buy laptop to run about 5 terminal of Metatrader 5,All have multi charts and all have EAs,But i am hesitate because of CPUs and RAM.

So can those both pc run all my mt5 smoothly or i should go to find another laptop,If any one have this cpus can explain,Or have enough experience to advice me,Thank you.

No chance, both a so low-spec that they might last to host a smart home system but surely not trading terminals.

You need a way more powerful CPU, like a core i5, and at least 16 GB of RAM and even this is the lowest end for productive Windows machines.

Before you buy cheap, and become frustrated because of the disappointing performance, you better save a bit more money and invest it in a (maybe used) laptop with more power.

Bash123456:

Running multiple instances of Metatrader 5 (MT5) with multiple charts and Expert Advisors (EAs) can be demanding on your system, especially if the laptop has a less powerful CPU and limited RAM. Let's take a look at the two laptops you mentioned:

Lenovo with Intel Celeron N4020 and 4GB RAM:

The Intel Celeron N4020 is a low-end dual-core processor.

4GB of RAM is on the lower side for running multiple instances of MT5 with charts and EAs.

HP with Intel Pentium Silver N6000 and 4GB RAM:

The Intel Pentium Silver N6000 is also a low-end processor, but it may offer slightly better performance than the Celeron N4020.

Again, 4GB of RAM is limited and may struggle with multiple MT5 instances.

While both laptops have SSDs, which will help with faster data access, the overall performance may still be limited due to the low-end CPUs and 4GB of RAM.

For a smoother experience with multiple MT5 instances and EAs, I would recommend looking for a laptop with a more powerful processor (at least a mid-range Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5) and 8GB or preferably 16GB of RAM. This will provide better multitasking capabilities and overall system performance.

If budget constraints are a concern, consider looking for refurbished or older models with better specifications rather than opting for the latest models with lower-end components. 

In summary, while the laptops you mentioned might technically run MT5, the experience may not be as smooth as you'd like, and you may encounter slowdowns, especially with multiple instances and EAs. Investing in a laptop with a more capable CPU and additional RAM is likely to provide a better trading experience.

Using a virtual server (VPS) can be a good solution, especially if you cannot afford a laptop with powerful specifications or use a computer with adequate specifications to run more than a few charts and EAs at the same time.

Reason: