Allminutes

Hi all,

I have a pivot indicator on my charts which, on Mondays, is completely wrong because the gap between Friday and Monday shows as a day. Its only an hours worth of data and actually shows (on the bottom) as the last hour of Fridays session but with period seperator turned on it'll show a gap for another day which is where Mondays pivot calculations arise from.

Through another forum I spoke to someone from Metaquotes who suggested the 'allminutes' but it has made no difference whatsoever. Rather than have to manually display my pivots each Monday, if anyone knows how I can remove the weekend so the pivots calculate from Friday correctly it would be much appreiciated.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have a pivot indicator on my charts which, on Mondays, is completely wrong because the gap between Friday and Monday shows as a day. Its only an hours worth of data and actually shows (on the bottom) as the last hour of Fridays session but with period seperator turned on it'll show a gap for another day which is where Mondays pivot calculations arise from.

Through another forum I spoke to someone from Metaquotes who suggested the 'allminutes' but it has made no difference whatsoever. Rather than have to manually display my pivots each Monday, if anyone knows how I can remove the weekend so the pivots calculate from Friday correctly it would be much appreiciated.

Thanks

Try somthing like this :
   for(i=limit; i>=0; i--) 
   {
      ThisWeekBar = iBarShift(Symbol(), PERIOD_W1, Time[i], false);
      ThisWeekTime = iTime(Symbol(), PERIOD_W1, ThisWeekBar);

if(ThisWeekTime > LastWeekTime) // recompute all values as a new week begins
      {
         LastWeekTime = ThisWeekTime;

high = iHigh(Symbol(), PERIOD_W1, ThisWeekBar + 1);
         low  = iLow(Symbol(), PERIOD_W1, ThisWeekBar + 1);

Sorry for my ignorance...

What do I do with that... is it a script or expert or something else!??

Sorry for my ignorance...

What do I do with that... is it a script or expert or something else!??

It's a piece of code so you can understand the logic to follow and modify your indicator. If this looks to you like a chinese ideogram, sorry, I can do nothing more for you.

thanks anyway then.

anyone else have any ideas?

anyone else have any ideas?

Use "MQL4: DailyPivot_Shift"
Reason: