Weird Behavior

I'm having some weird behavior where, for some of my clients the expert advisor runs fine.

For others, they are experiencing issues where they say it will create 20 or more trades in one day, all losses. This strategy only has 1 to 3 trades per day.

The only unique thing about my EA is that it doesn't rely on any chart variables, so I'm using all of the i functions to get the data. It doesn't use icustom or rely on any third party info. I also had some send a screenshot of the common tab, and it's correct, as well as confirming they are only running it on one chart. Version and builder are the latest, 193.

Anyone know why this could be happening?

What about "Enable experts" setting? There is button on the toolbar or main menu - Tools - Options - Experts tab - check button

BTW last build is 195

Yes, everything is enabled properly because it is trade.

Do you think it could be because the currency pair it's trading doesn't have a chart open? Like I said, it doesn't rely on the chart, but I tested this before and I noticed even if you don't have the chart open, it will request the data anyway for you. For exmaple, if it's trading the USD/CHF, but that chart isn't open, and it's on EURUSD.

Could this be the issue? Why it's making really funky trading deicisions for some people?

Oh, on mine I don't get the request to update, I wonder why.

For exmaple, if it's trading the USD/CHF, but that chart isn't open, and it's on EURUSD.

Only one condition: USDCHF pair should be present in the MarketWatch window because You get bid and ask for this pair using MarketInfo function
Reason: