Question Copy Signals MT4 ?

Hello,

I have subscribe Signals but The signals is not copy when my MT4 in offline .

If i want to copy Signals . MT4 must be always online in order to copy Signals ?

Or there another way no need MT4 always online ?

Hope to help me Guys .

Best regards

After you have completed the signal subscription process, the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.

Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.

Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

After you have completed the signal subscription process, the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.

Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.

Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done. 

Thank you very much

Hi I have a question, if you have a small account and you  copied a large account, will you also copy his lot sizes? Can you set your own lot sizes?

eplaga:
Hi I have a question, if you have a small account and you  copied a large account, will you also copy his lot sizes? Can you set your own lot sizes?

Lot size for subscribers is calculated automatically based on balance for provider and subscriber, leverage of provider/subscriber and deposit percentage load of subscriber.

For more information -

How to change the volume/lot size (many posts)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714  deposit percentage load

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...
Reason: