Stock market feed for MetaTrader 4

I've been using MetaTrader 4 now for several months with4 different brokers for forex trading and EA development. I was wondering if there's a way for me to program an api to use Yahoo data for end of day U.S. STock market analysis? Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how I can do that. Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if there's a way for me to program an api to use Yahoo data for end of day U.S. STock market analysis? Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how I can do that.

There is no MetaTrader 4 Client API.
But you can use a DLL application as the external plugin.

You can study our examples in the client terminal folder:
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/DLLSample/ - VC++6.0 source code of a DLL example,
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/include/sampledll.mqh - a header file,
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/libraries/ExpertSample.dll - an external DLL file
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/ExportFunctions.mq4 - MQL4 expert advisor program.

You can create DLL files in any high-level programming language.

Thanks Tatyana... being a programmer I feel kind of foolish now that the answer is so obvious. I've seen the allow dll impoirts checkbox on the indicator dialog...i didn't know about the example you mentioned so your answer is very helpful. Thanks again.

everlongh :
Thanks Tatyana... being a programmer I feel kind of foolish now that the answer is so obvious. I've seen the allow dll impoirts checkbox on the indicator dialog...i didn't know about the example you mentioned so your answer is very helpful. Thanks again.

Hi. I would like to do the same. Could you teach me how please.

Thank you

Reason: