Problem with reinstalling MQL5!

Today my MQL5 software wouldn't open and I had to reinstall it without deleting/uninstalling the software.

After installation, none of the indicators I had work!!!

And again I have to find one by one to see what it is called in the market and install it again!

Isn't there a better solution?

M D: And again I have to find one by one to see what it is called in the market and install it again! Isn't there a better solution?
Just go to the "Purchased" sub-tab of the "Market" (in MetaTrader), and you will find all the previously purchased products.

Unfortunately, it only shows two 

Fernando Carreiro #:
Just go to the "Purchased" sub-tab of the "Market" (in MetaTrader), and you will find all the previously purchased products.

M Dz #:

Unfortunately, it only shows two 

You can use this procedure -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

M Dz #: Unfortunately, it only shows two 

Then they were probably "free" downloads. Unfortunately, in that case you need to search for them.

I checked the journal log and found this error: Custom Indicator ......failed [538] 

Fernando Carreiro #:Then they were probably "free" downloads. Unfortunately, in that case you need to search for them.

Doesn't work

Sergey Golubev #:You can use this procedure -

M Dz #: I checked the journal log and found this error: Custom Indicator ......failed [538] 

They are failing because most probably their license activation is no longer valid.

Make sure that you have properly logged on with the same MQL5 Community credentials (in MetaTrader Options), that you used when you activated them the first time.

M Dz #:

Doesn't work

It works.
For example, if you bought 5 products from the market but you see 2 products in the marjet tab only so this procedure works (it helps to show all 5 products for example).

I am using this procedure all the time when I buy new computer or when I am installing the new instance of Metatrader.

M Dz #:

I checked the journal log and found this error: Custom Indicator ......failed [538] 

error 538 is invalid license.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Issue - Failed 538

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.04 12:50

If the Windows was updated so one activation may be lost because of that.

• So, check activations available (re-install the product in case of Windows update; delete the product from Market folder in navigator in Metatrader and install it once again directly from Metatrader);
  • check Community folder (it should eb filled with your forum login and forum password; do not use your email as your login);
  • update MT5 or MT4 to ther latest builds;
  • do not use old Windows versions which as Windows 7 and so on.

Because if you get this error in your home PC so it may be some mistake in your product installation (see above: Community folder; activations; more).

Is this purchased section removed in these new updated MT5 terminals? 
Reason: