How can I edit an expert from MQL5 market on MetaQuotes editor?

I downloaded a free expert tool from MLQ5 store to help with position sizing. I have used this before and had to edit it in MetaQuotes to get the colours I wanted. I had to download it again due to my mt5 getting wiped and now I am unable to edit it. Before in MetaQuotes editor there were 2 files in the respective folder. There was one .ex5 and a different file. I have the .ex5 file and am able to use the tool fine on mt5 but I am not unable to edit it in MetaQuotes editor. Last time I am not sure if I downloaded through mt5 and got it straight on my terminal or through mlq5 website and then added to the folder. Is it possible to get the other file through which I can edit and compile? Currently it is not allowing me to download the tool again through safari. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

zm7:
I downloaded a free expert tool from MLQ5 store to help with position sizing. I have used this before and had to edit it in MetaQuotes to get the colours I wanted. I had to download it again due to my mt5 getting wiped and now I am unable to edit it. Before in MetaQuotes editor there were 2 files in the respective folder. There was one .ex5 and a different file. I have the .ex5 file and am able to use the tool fine on mt5 but I am not unable to edit it in MetaQuotes editor. Last time I am not sure if I downloaded through mt5 and got it straight on my terminal or through mlq5 website and then added to the folder. Is it possible to get the other file through which I can edit and compile? Currently it is not allowing me to download the tool again through safari. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. 

You seem to be mistaken or misinformed.

Products obtained via the Market section cannot be edited with MetaEditor because they are supplied as closed-source executable files only.

Only the publications in the CodeBase section are provided as source code files.

PS! Also, to download files from the CodeBase, please use a desktop browser, not a mobile device.

On a separate note, please don't write in ALLCAPS. It is considered "shouting" and rude.

Fernando Carreiro #:
CodeBase

Hi Fernando, thank you for your reply. I see that too but I have done it before with the same tool obtained from the market place not code base. But thank you I will note that for the future. I was searching online and came across someone on a different website who had a similar issue with not being able to change colours. After scrolling through a bunch of comments I saw someone suggested double clicking the colour and pressing f4 on the keyboard and it worked! 

Fernando Carreiro #:
On a separate note, please don't write in ALLCAPS. It is considered "shouting" and rude.
And haha my apologies, noted!

zm7 #: Hi Fernando, thank you for your reply. I see that too but I have done it before with the same tool obtained from the market place not code base. But thank you I will note that for the future. I was searching online and came across someone on a different website who had a similar issue with not being able to change colours. After scrolling through a bunch of comments I saw someone suggested double clicking the colour and pressing f4 on the keyboard and it worked! 
Changing colours is not "editing". That is simply changing the inputs or properties of the Indicator or EA.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Changing colours is not "editing". That is simply changing the inputs or properties of the Indicator or EA.

Thanks for the comment Fernando. Whatever you call it, it was still done in MetaQuotes editor by editing/changing the line of text which contained the code for colour I wanted to change to a different colour. From your first comment you said I was mistaken but believe me, somehow, I had the source code also and I did download it from the Market. I could have copied and saved the whole script for the expert if I wanted to. My point was that I was unable to change colours via the properties of the EA so I had to find a different way. This time, after downloading it again, it once more wouldn't let me change colours through properties and I didn't have the ability to edit it on MetaQuotes but thankfully someone online had found another way. Im not sure if you were trying to help or just correct me but either way, thank you.  

zm7 #Thanks for the comment Fernando. Whatever you call it, it was still done in MetaQuotes editor by editing/changing the line of text which contained the code for colour I wanted to change to a different colour. From your first comment you said I was mistaken but believe me, somehow, I had the source code also and I did download it from the Market.

No, that cannot be so. That is impossible. You might however, be mistakenly calling the CodeBase by the name "Market", but then that is incorrect.

If you were using the MetaEditor, then it could not be from the MQL5 Market. There you will only find encrypted executable files that require licence activation to use.

If you were using the MetaEditor, then it would have to have been obtained from the MQL5 CodeBase or some other location offering source code files.

zm7 #: I could have copied and saved the whole script for the expert if I wanted to. My point was that I was unable to change colours via the properties of the EA so I had to find a different way. This time, after downloading it again, it once more wouldn't let me change colours through properties and I didn't have the ability to edit it on MetaQuotes but thankfully someone online had found another way. Im not sure if you were trying to help or just correct me but either way, thank you.  
Then please show some screenshots of your process and what you are trying. We cannot see your computer, and we will end up just disputing "words" without getting anywhere!

Fernando Carreiro #:

No, that cannot be so. That is impossible. You might however, be mistakenly calling the CodeBase by the name "Market", but then that is incorrect.

If you were using the MetaEditor, then it could not be from the MQL5 Market. There you will only find encrypted executable files that require licence activation to use.

If you were using the MetaEditor, then it would have to have been obtained from the MQL5 CodeBase or some other location offering source code files.

Then please show some screenshots of your process and what you are trying. We cannot see your computer, and we will end up just disputing "words" without getting anywhere!

My friend. You are right. This is pointless. I got the answer to my original question, we are debating over this for no reason. I know the difference between code base and market. To download the tool I clicked market in the bottom right of the MT5 and it downloaded. On MetaQuotes Editor which I went on via 'Tools' and then 'MetaQuotes Language Editor' two files showed up, one .ex5 file which I could not edit and another one which I could. I can't produce screenshots for you since I dont have the file anymore since my mt5 wiped itself due to a bug with the new macOS update (which I have a separate post about if you would like to look into it) which was the reason for making this post in the first place. And I am not in the habit of randomly screenshotting things I am doing so I don't have any evidence to show you of what I did on MetaQuotes a couple of months ago. But as I said there was lines of code and I was able to change the colour and a few more things from the code to match the settings I wanted and then I clicked compile and the ea saved with my settings as a default which was quite helpful to me. Like I said, this issue is now resolved, my only issue was to be able to change the colour because I couldn't do it from properties but I found my answer elsewhere. Thank you and have a good day. 

You cannot edit products from market 

Abdullah Alrai #:
You cannot edit products from market 

Okay so can you please explain what happened? And don't say I got it from code base. I have never downloaded anything from code base. 

Reason: