MT5 terminal crash after click on Market tab

Hi everyone! 

I have an uncommon problem with my MT5, and it's that MT5 constantly crashes on my Mac every time i try to open the market tab! I've tried changing my defult browser to see if it was some sort of local problem but regardless which one of the 3 I choose the problem remains! It does not take more than 2-5 seconds and the program to completely shut down. 

I've obviously tried googleing the problem without much success! Although, there were some people experiencing the exact same with the MT4! There was one guy who managed to fix it but I have no idea what he means, and for someone with little computer experience, it was hart to interpret! But this was his solution: 

"Hello, I had the same problem and found a solution. The market tab takes a while to load that make it non-responding for the auto-restart program to restart it every time. My problem is because I use an auto-restart program."

What does he mean with an auto-restart program? Is this automatically installed? Is it something in my Mac? 

Would truly appreciate help! Right now I cannot buy anything on the marketplace and install it as it is right now! 

Kid regards

On a Mac - remove the old Wine installation and reinstall the new Wine package
Link to the installer at the bottom of the page on the right.

------------------

Besides, I found some posts which may be related to this issue:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Mt5 will not open in Arch Linux after updating new version of 8 Jun 2023?

MetaQuotes, 2023.06.10 14:05

Check Wine version, please. Wine 8.x recommended for Linux.

Use bash script https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/625 to install the latest Wine 8.x and MetaTrader 5.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 Wine problem

MetaQuotes, 2023.06.10 15:36

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/447916

Terminal: Improved stability under Wine, especially on macOS systems. We recommend completely removing old terminals and re-installing them:

Reason: