What is Invalid Parameters Error?

I am getting the "Invalid Parameters" error message like the one shown below:

2006.05.15 23:25:12 '188208': order sell stop 1.00 EURUSD opening at 1.2819 sl: 1.2862 tp: 1.2719 failed [Invalid parameters]

I have checked all the parameters, but all of them appears to be okay. What can I do to check the errors? The EA runs find and places trades properly during backtesting.

What is problem?

thanks,
Maji

What is build number and date of build of client terminal?

What is build number and date of build of client terminal?

Build 193, May 03, 2006.

I put in some error checking statements and print statements and found out that it was error number 147.. expiration error. I am not sure what is wrong.

I am using the following. Why is it giving this error. This has worked many many times before in other EAs.

extern int LiveHour=1;
extern int LiveMin=0;

int ticket;

expiration=Time[0]+(LiveHour*60*60)+(LiveMin*60);
ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,iLots,price,Slippage,StopLong(prcopp,StopPips),TakeLong(price,ProfitPips),EAName,MagicNumber,expiration,Lime);

ERR_TRADE_EXPIRATION_DENIED
The use of pending order expiration date has been denied by the broker. The operation can only be repeated if the expiration parameter has been zeroized.

ERR_TRADE_EXPIRATION_DENIED
The use of pending order expiration date has been denied by the broker. The operation can only be repeated if the expiration parameter has been zeroized.

Slawa,

Why should the expiration parameter be zero? I want it to be a certain number of seconds (or minutes or hours) before the order expires. This logic works in other cases but for this case it is not working. I wonder why? Can you explain please?

thanks,
Maji

The use of pending order expiration date has been denied by the broker.
Ask question your broker about it.
Reason: