News

How do I access the live news in Metatrader terminal? I have no tab for it?

If client terminal will receive news, then tab 'News' will be appeared.

I do not receive news and I do have a news tab and some old news listing.
News are enabled under Tools>Options>Server but it looks like I no longer receive them.
Moreover, when I double click on the news line, the pop-up window shows text 'Empty'.
I am running Ver.:4.00 Build 193.

May I kindly ask how to correct the problem?

Moreover, when I double click on the news line, the pop-up window shows text 'Empty'.
I am running Ver.:4.00 Build 193.

Usually (in our demo server, for example), reading of news are restricted with demo accounts: you can read subjects of news but not bodies.

I do not receive news and I do have a news tab and some old news listing.
News are enabled under Tools>Options>Server but it looks like I no longer receive them.

Please refer to your broker's support service for more details.

Thank you kindly Tatyana.

Edwin :
How do I access the live news in MetaTrader terminal? I have no tab for it?

Did you ever get an answer to this? I have no news tab either, which is very confusing as the demo says it is like the real thing except that there is no real money. I realised that there should be a news tab because they talk about it in the help index and I was reading through it. Why the news is left off the demo is a mystery to me and they should tell you because I thought I was blind for a gogood while. Then wasted ages trying to find it in a drop down tab, thinking I must have mucked up a setting until I gave up, searched online, saw your post and realised it wasn't me.

Reason: