A Dictionary Bug?

This morning I have auto updated to build 192 / 01 May 2006.
Since then all text in Dictionary ToolBox is extremely small.
How can I fix this.

Try to change Font size in the main menu - View of the Internet Explorer

Try to change Font size in the main menu - View of the Internet Explorer

Slawa,
I am confused!
Main menu where?... in MT4 or Internet Explorer?
Please be more specific.

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer

Look at ToolBox window.

Slawa, I am using Mozilla and the following is the font menu.
What should I change?

Close MetaEditor, launch Internet Explorer, change font size, close IE, launch ME

If your mouse has wheel between buttons, then press Ctrl and scroll mouse wheel when pressing Ctrl button

Close MetaEditor, launch Internet Explorer, change font size, close IE, launch ME

If your mouse has wheel between buttons, then press Ctrl and scroll mouse wheel when pressing Ctrl button

Thanks Slawa,
It works!

using v4.00 build 193 (09may2006)

Have done all of above and the only thing achieved is larger font in function descriptive text area.

-->> the rest of help is VIP small!

This never ever used to be issue pre build 193.

So why is it now???

I used to have IE text size on "smallest" or "largest",... and never had this problem.

Help is all but useless...

Please look into this as not normal to have to go into IE and mess about - that means every time I land on website needing text size alteration - MetaEditor help may not work.
and... having to close down programs just to 'reset' MetaEditor's font size is laughable!

Look guys - MT and ME are great packages, but this is stone age software engineering and I'd expect more from your software developers... especially since it never did this before. Upgrades are meant to help... not hinder, yes?

Thank you

press Ctrl button and sroll mouse wheel

Thanks Slawa - works a treat!
Please accept my apologies Slawa and to development staff also...

I read this in context of being in IE scope - my mistake!

Since this has come up - I 'discovered' that could duplicate selected object by holding down Ctrl and dragging copy.

Maybe this is documented - I not know. If not documented, it would be great to learn about the shortcuts which exist in MT4. The duplicate functionality is great for quickly getting another trend line!

Thank you

Thanks Slawa - works a treat!
Please accept my apologies Slawa and to development staff also...

I read this in context of being in IE scope - my mistake!

Since this has come up - I 'discovered' that could duplicate selected object by holding down Ctrl and dragging copy.

Maybe this is documented - I not know. If not documented, it would be great to learn about the shortcuts which exist in MT4. The duplicate functionality is great for quickly getting another trend line!

Thank you

UKT, yes its documented. Im sure that you will find much more interesting information about MetaTrader 4 in its documentation. Docs be called by F1 button, while terminal is started.
Reason: