Desktop app (mac) not connecting to any account servers, even after re-installing.

I can't connect to any of my account servers (except for Metaquotes-Demo) on my desktop MT5 app for MAC. The account numbers with the little person icon are orange (instead of green). When I click on network bottom right, there are zero bars and it is grey and constantly searching. 

I haven't had any issues until yesterday. I have tried restarting. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the MT5 app. I have checked for updates. I have checked my account credentials multiple times. It is not working on any of my three accounts (with different brokers). EDIT: I have checked internet connection.

It must be an issue in the app (not the broker), as I can connect to the accounts fine using the mobile app. 

I am at a loss for what to do next and would really appreciate some help. 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Did you find an solution to this?

Tommytrader99:

I can't connect to any of my account servers (except for Metaquotes-Demo) on my desktop MT5 app for MAC. The account numbers with the little person icon are orange (instead of green). When I click on network bottom right, there are zero bars and it is grey and constantly searching. 

I haven't had any issues until yesterday. I have tried restarting. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the MT5 app. I have checked for updates. I have checked my account credentials multiple times. It is not working on any of my three accounts (with different brokers). EDIT: I have checked internet connection.

It must be an issue in the app (not the broker), as I can connect to the accounts fine using the mobile app. 

I am at a loss for what to do next and would really appreciate some help. 

Reason: